Sunday, May 1, 2011

My very first blog post, ever.


May Day! May Day! It is the first day of May and in honour of the old druid spring rituals of re potting  house plants and acquainting your cacti with new succulent friends... I am doing just that.
This pretty little guy (who was given to me by Jenny Quill) will meet his new pot-mates...

                               I purchased two glossy leafed Gardenias. I have always wanted to have gardenias and now that I live in this tropical clime, I can. They smell so fresh and sweet in the cool morning air before the full humidity and heat of a Pacific Island day sets in.



After initial introductions, I think they will get along well!

                                                                
                      

1 comment:

  1. I had gardenias in my wedding bouquet, Bruce's Mom too...my favorite floral fragrance, but can't seem to grow them here. I will have to come enjoy yours!!!

    ReplyDelete